In an effort to continuously enhance our travel specialist portal, www.tripology.com/agent, we’ve recently made a change that could potentially affect the delivery of your travel leads.
In order to ensure uninterrupted lead delivery, please add the domain address firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe-list”, “white-list”, or address book to ensure our emails do not “bounce” off any filters in place by your Internet Service Provider. For instructions specific to your Internet Service Provider please read the easy instructions below:
1. Click “Options”
2. Click “Safe List”
3. Add the domain address email@example.com to your Safe List
4. Click OKYAHOO:
1. Open the email from your Bulk Mail box
2. Click on “Send to Yahoo for Review”. Yahoo’s system administrator will make the change so messages from Tripology will be delivered to your Inbox.
1. On Yahoo Email, there will be a blue link that says “Add to Address Book”.
2. Check off the addresses you would like added.
3. Click the Add Checked button to add to your address book.AOL:
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include this domain:
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom. Click Save.OUTLOOK/OUTLOOK EXPRESS:
1. Right click (control-click) on the message in your inbox.
2. Select the option “Add to Address Book”EUDORA:
1. Select/Highlight message
2. Under the “Special” menu, choose “Make Address Book Entry”NETZERO/JUNO:
1. Click on the “Options” button within the email on the web
2. From there, click on the “Safe Lists” link
3. Safe List screen will appear and display your current Safe ListEARTHLINK:
1. On the “Email” screen, click on the spamBlocker plus sign so all its folders are shown
2. Click on the Suspect Email folder
3. Check the box next to the sender you wish to receive email from
4. Click on the button to “Add to Address Book & Forward to Inbox”
5. Subsequent messages will now go to your InboxNETSCAPE MAIL:
1. Open the Email
2. Go to the email window’s “File” menu and select “Add to Address Book”
Thank you for your continued support,